60. The leaders of his people said: "Ah! we see thee evidently wandering (in mind)."
61. Qala ya qawmi laysa bee dalalatun walakinnee rasoolun min rabbi alAAalameen
61. He said: "O my people! No wandering is there in my (mind): on the contrary I am an
apostle from the Lord and Cherisher of the worlds!
62. Oballighukum risalati rabbee waansahu lakum waaAAlamu mina Allahi ma la
62. "I but fulfil towards you the duties of my Lord's mission: Sincere is my advice to you,
and I know from God something that ye know not.
63. Awa AAajibtum an jaakum thikrun min rabbikum AAala rajulin minkum
liyunthirakum walitattaqoo walaAAallakum turhamoon
63. "Do ye wonder that there hath come to you a message from your Lord, through a man
of your own people, to warn you,- so that ye may fear God and haply receive His