be as in the will and plan of God, Our Lord. Our Lord can reach out to th e utmost
recesses of things by His knowledge. In the God is our trust. our Lord! decide Thou
between us and our people in truth, for Thou art the best to decide."
90. Waqala almalao allatheena kafaroo min qawmihi la-ini ittabaAAtum shuAAayban
innakum ithan lakhasiroon
90. The leaders, the unbelievers among his people, said: "If ye follow Shu'aib, be sure
then ye are ruined!"
91. Faakhathat-humu a
rrajfatu faasbahoo fee darihim jathimeen
91. But the earthquake took them unawares, and they lay prostrate in their homes before
92. Allatheena kaththaboo shuAAayban kaan lam yaghnaw feeha allatheena kaththaboo
shuAAayban kanoo humu alkhasireen
92. The men who reject Shu'aib became as if they had never been in the homes where
they had flourished: the men who rejected Shu'aib - it was they who were ruined!www.islamicbulletin.com