99. Afaaminoo makra Allahi fala ya/manu makra Allahi illa alqawmu alkhasiroon
99. Did they then feel secure against the plan of God?- but no one can feel secure from
the Plan of God, except those (doomed) to ruin!
Section 13 (100-108)
100. Awa lam yahdi lillatheena yarithoona al-arda min baAAdi ahliha an law nashao
asabnahum bithunoobihim wanatbaAAu AAala quloobihim fahum la yasmaAAoon
100. To those who inherit the earth in succession to its (previous) possessors, is it not a
guiding, (lesson) that, if We so willed, We could punish them (too) for their sins, and seal
up their hearts so that they could not hear?
101. Tilka alqura naqussu AAalayka min anba-iha walaqad jaat-hum rusuluhum
lbayyinati fama kanoo liyu/minoo bima kaththaboo min qablu kathalika yatbaAAu
Allahu AAala quloobi alkafireen
101. Such were the towns whose story We (thus) relate unto thee: There came indeed to
them their apostles with clear (signs): But they would not believe what they had rejected
before. Thus doth God seal up the hearts of those who reject faith.www.islamicbulletin.com