105. Haqeequn AAala an la aqoola AAala Allahi illa alhaqqa qad ji/tukum bibayyinatin
min rabbikum faarsil maAAiya banee isra-eel
105. One for whom it is right to say nothing but truth about God. Now have I come unto
you (people), from your Lord, with a clear (Sign): So let the Children of Israel depart
along with me."
106. Qala in kunta ji/ta bi-ayatin fa/ti biha in kunta mina a
106. (Pharaoh) said: "If indeed thou hast come with a Sign, show it forth,- if thou tellest
107. Faalqa AAasahu fa-itha hiya thuAAbanun mubeen
107. Then (Moses) threw his rod, and behold! it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
108. WanazaAAa yadahu fa-itha hiya baydao li