116. Qala alqoo falamma alqaw saharoo aAAyuna a
116. Said Moses: "Throw ye (first)." So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the
people, and struck terror into them: for they showed a great (feat of) magic.
117. Waawhayna ila moosa an alqi AAasaka fa-itha hiya talqafu ma ya/fikoon
117. We put it into Moses's mind by inspiration: "Throw (now) thy rod":and behold! it
swallows up straight away all the falsehoods which they fake!
118. FawaqaAAa alhaqqu wabatala ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
118. Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.
119. Faghuliboo hunalika wa