131. Fa-itha jaat-humu alhasanatu qaloo lana hathihi wa-in tusibhum sayyi-atun
yattayyaroo bimoosa waman maAAahu ala innama ta-iruhum AAinda Allahi walakinna
aktharahum la yaAAlamoon
131. But when good (times) came, they said, "This is due to us;" When gripped by
calamity, they ascribed it to evil omens connected with Moses and those with him!
Behold! in truth the omens of evil are theirs in God's sight, but most of them do not
132. Waqaloo mahma ta/tina bihi min ayatin litasharana biha fama nahnu laka
132. They said (to Moses): "Whatever be the Signs thou bringest, to work therewith thy
sorcery on us, we shall never believe in thee.
133. Faarsalna AAalayhimu a
ddama ayatin mufassalatin fa
stakbaroo wakanoo qawman mujrimeen
133. So We sent (plagues) on them: Wholesale death, Locusts, Lice, Frogs, And Blood:
Signs openly self-explained: but they were steeped in arrogance,- a people given to sin.www.islamicbulletin.com