139. Inna haola-i mutabbarun ma hum feehi wabatilun ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
139. "As to these folk,- the cult they are in is (but) a fragment of a ruin, and vain is the
(worship) which they practise."
140. Qala aghayra Allahi abgheekum ilahan wahuwa faddalakum AAala alAAalameen
140. He said: "Shall I seek for you a god other than the (true) God, when it is God Who
hath endowed you with gifts above the nations?"
141. Wa-ith anjaynakum min ali firAAawna yasoomoonakum soo-a alAAathabi
yuqattiloona abnaakum wayastahyoona nisaakum wafee thalikum balaon min rabbikum
141. And remember We rescued you from Pharaoh's people, who afflicted you with the
worst of penalties, who slew your male children and saved alive your females: in that was
a momentous trial from your Lord.www.islamicbulletin.com