105. Ma yawaddu allatheena kafaroo min ahli alkitabi wala almushrikeena an yunazzala
AAalaykum min khayrin min rabbikum wa
llahu yakhtassu birahmatihi man yashao
llahu thoo alfadli alAAa
105. It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the
Pagans, that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah will
choose for His special Mercy whom He will--for Allah is Lord of grace abounding.
106. Ma nansakh min ayatin aw nunsiha na/ti bikhayrin minha aw mithliha alam
taAAlam anna Allaha AAala kulli shay-in qadeer
106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute
something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
107. Alam taAAlam anna Allaha lahu mulku a
l-ardi wama lakum min
dooni Allahi min waliyyin wala naseer
107. Knowest thou not that to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth?
And besides Him ye have neither patron nor helper.www.islamicbulletin.com