173. Aw taqooloo innama ashraka abaona min qablu wakunna thurriyyatan min
baAAdihim afatuhlikuna bima faAAala almubtiloon
173. Or lest ye should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are
(their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men
who were futile?"
174. Wakathalika nufassilu al-ayati walaAAallahum yarjiAAoon
174. Thus do We explain the signs in detail; and perchance they may turn (unto Us).
tlu AAalayhim nabaa allathee ataynahu ayatina fa
nsalakha minha faatbaAAahu
shshaytanu fakana mina alghaween
175. Relate to them the story of the man to whom We sent Our signs, but he passed them
by: so Satan followed him up, and he went astray.www.islamicbulletin.com