179. Walaqad thara/na lijahannama katheeran mina aljinni wa
l-insi lahum quloobun la
yafqahoona biha walahum aAAyunun la yubsiroona biha walahum athanun la
yasmaAAoona biha ola-ika ka
l-anAAami bal hum adallu ola-ika humu alghafiloon
179. Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith
they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They
are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning).
180. Walillahi al-asmao alhusna fa
dAAoohu biha watharoo allatheena yulhidoona fee
asma-ihi sayujzawna ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
180. The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on him by them; but shun such men
as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited.
181. Wamimman khalaqna ommatun yahdoona bi
lhaqqi wabihi yaAAdiloon
181. Of those We have created are people who direct (others) with truth. And dispense