110. And be steadfast in prayer and regular in charity: And whatever good ye send forth
for your souls before you, ye shall find it with Allah. for Allah sees Well all that ye do.
111. Waqaloo lan yadkhula aljannata illa man kana hoodan aw nasara tilka amaniyyuhum
qul hatoo burhanakum in kuntum sadiqeen
111. And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those
are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."
112. Bala man aslama wajhahu lillahi wahuwa muhsinun falahu ajruhu AAinda rabbihi
wala khawfun AAalayhim wala hum yahzanoon
112. Nay,--whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,--He will get
his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Section 14 (113-121)www.islamicbulletin.com