202. Wa-ikhwanuhum yamuddoonahum fee alghayyi thumma la yuqsiroon
202. But their brethren (the evil ones) plunge them deeper into error, and never relax
203. Wa-itha lam ta/tihim bi-ayatin qaloo lawla ijtabaytaha qul innama attabiAAu ma
yooha ilayya min rabbee hatha basa-iru min rabbikum wahudan warahmatun liqawmin
203. If thou bring them not a revelation, they say: "Why hast thou not got it together?"
Say: "I but follow what is revealed to me from my Lord: this is (nothing but) lights from
your Lord, and Guidance, and mercy, for any who have faith."
204. Wa-itha quri-a alqur-anu fa
stamiAAoo lahu waansitoo laAAallakum turhamoon
204. When the Qur'an is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may
thkur rabbaka fee nafsika tadarruAAan wakheefatan wadoona aljahri mina
l-asali wala takun mina alghafileen