57. Fa-imma tathqafannahum fee alharbi fasharrid bihim man khalfahum laAAallahum
57. If ye gain the mastery over them in war, disperse, with them, those who follow them,
that they may remember.
58. Wa-imma takhafanna min qawmin khiyanatan fa
nbith ilayhim AAala sawa-in inna
Allaha la yuhibbu alkha-ineen
58. If thou fearest treachery from any group, throw back (their covenant) to them, (so as
to be) on equal terms: for Allah loveth not the treacherous.
Section 8 (59-64)
59. Wala yahsabanna allatheena kafaroo sabaqoo innahum la yuAAjizoon
59. Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will
never frustrate (them).www.islamicbulletin.com