49. Waminhum man yaqoolu i/than lee wala taftinnee ala fee alfitnati saqatoo wa-inna
jahannama lamuheetatun bi
49. Among them is (many) a man who says: "Grant me exemption and draw me not into
trial." Have they not fallen into trial already? and indeed Hell surrounds the Unbelievers
(on all sides).
50. In tusibka hasanatun tasu/hum wa-in tusibka museebatun yaqooloo qad akhathna
amrana min qablu wayatawallaw wahum farihoon
50. If good befalls thee, it grieves them; but if a misfortune befalls thee, they say, "We
took indeed our precautions beforehand," and they turn away rejoicing.
51. Qul lan yuseebana illa ma kataba Allahu lana huwa mawlana waAAala Allahi
51. Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our
protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.www.islamicbulletin.com