76. Falamma atahum min fadlihi bakhiloo bihi watawallaw wahum muAAridoon
76. But when He did bestow of His bounty, they became covetous, and turned back (from
their covenant), averse (from its fulfilment).
77. FaaAAqabahum nifaqan fee quloobihim ila yawmi yalqawnahu bima akhlafoo Allaha
ma waAAadoohu wabima kanoo yakthiboon
77. So He hath put as a consequence hypocrisy into their hearts, (to last) till the Day,
whereon they shall meet Him: because they broke their covenant with Allah, and because
they lied (again and again).
78. Alam yaAAlamoo anna Allaha yaAAlamu sirrahum wanajwahum waanna Allaha
78. Know they not that Allah doth know their secret (thoughts) and their secret counsels,
and that Allah knoweth well all things unseen?www.islamicbulletin.com