86. Wa-itha onzilat sooratun an aminoo bi
llahi wajahidoo maAAa rasoolihi ista/thanaka
ttawli minhum waqaloo tharna nakun maAAa alqaAAideen
86. When a Sura comes down, enjoining them to believe in Allah and to strive and fight
along with His Messenger, those with wealth and influence among them ask thee for
exemption, and say: "Leave us (behind): we would be with those who sit (at home)."
87. Radoo bi-an yakoonoo maAAa alkhawalifi watubiAAa AAala quloobihim fahum la
87. They prefer to be with (the women), who remain behind (at home): their hearts are
sealed and so they understand not.
88. Lakini a
llatheena amanoo maAAahu jahadoo bi-amwalihim
waanfusihim waola-ika lahumu alkhayratu waola-ika humu almuflihoon
88. But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth
and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper.www.islamicbulletin.com