95. Sayahlifoona bi
llahi lakum itha inqalabtum ilayhim lituAAridoo AAanhum
faaAAridoo AAanhum innahum rijsun wama/wahum jahannamu jazaan bima kanoo
95. They will swear to you by Allah, when ye return to them, that ye may leave them
alone. So leave them alone: For they are an abomination, and Hell is their dwelling-
place,-a fitting recompense for the (evil) that they did.
96. Yahlifoona lakum litardaw AAanhum fa-in tardaw AAanhum fa-inna Allaha la yarda
AAani alqawmi alfasiqeen
96. They will swear unto you, that ye may be pleased with them but if ye are pleased with
them, Allah is not pleased with those who disobey.
97. Al-aAArabu ashaddu kufran wanifaqan waajdaru alla yaAAlamoo hudooda ma
anzala Allahu AAala rasoolihi wa
llahu AAaleemun hakeem
97. The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be
in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger. But Allah is