102. Waakharoona iAAtarafoo bithunoobihim khalatoo AAamalan salihan waakhara
sayyi-an AAasa Allahu an yatooba AAalayhim inna Allaha ghafoorun raheem
102. Others (there are who) have acknowledged their wrong-doings: they have mixed an
act that was good with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them (in
Mercy): for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
103. Khuth min amwalihim sadaqatan tutahhiruhum watuzakkeehim biha wasalli
AAalayhim inna salataka sakanun lahum wa
llahu sameeAAun AAaleem
103. Of their goods, take alms, that so thou mightest purify and sanctify them; and pray
on their behalf. Verily thy prayers are a source of security for them: And Allah is One
Who heareth and knoweth.
104. Alam yaAAlamoo anna Allaha huwa yaqbalu a
ttawbata AAan AAibadihi
ssadaqati waanna Allaha huwa a
104. Know they not that Allah doth accept repentance from His votaries and receives
their gifts of charity, and that Allah is verily He, the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful?www.islamicbulletin.com