126. Awa la yarawna annahum yuftanoona fee kulli AAamin marratan aw marratayni
thumma la yatooboona wala hum yaththakkaroon
126. See they not that they are tried every year once or twice? Yet they turn not in
repentance, and they take no heed.
127. Wa-itha ma onzilat sooratun na
ara baAAduhum ila baAAdin hal yarakum min
ahadin thumma insarafoo sarafa Allahu quloobahum bi-annahum qawmun la yafqahoon
127. Whenever there cometh down a Sura, they look at each other, (saying), "Doth
anyone see you?" Then they turn aside: Allah hath turned their hearts (from the light); for
they are a people that understand not.
128. Laqad jaakum rasoolun min anfusikum AAazeezun AAalayhi ma AAanittum
hareesun AAalaykum bi
lmu/mineena raoofun raheem
128. Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him
that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind