12. Wa-itha massa al-insana a
ddurru daAAana lijanbihi aw qaAAidan aw qa-iman
falamma kashafna AAanhu durrahu marra kaan lam yadAAuna ila durrin massahu
kathalika zuyyina lilmusrifeena ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
12. When trouble toucheth a man, He crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his
side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way
as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of
transgressors seem fair in their eyes!
13. Walaqad ahlakna alquroona min qablikum lamma
alamoo wajaat-hum rusuluhum
lbayyinati wama kanoo liyu/minoo kathalika najzee alqawma almujrimeen
13. Generations before you We destroyed when they did wrong: their apostles came to
them with clear-signs, but they would not believe! thus do We requite those who sin!
14. Thumma jaAAalnakum khala-ifa fee al-ardi min baAAdihim linan
14. Then We made you heirs in the land after them, to see how ye would behave!www.islamicbulletin.com