82. Wayuhiqqu Allahu alhaqqa bikalimatihi walaw kariha almujrimoon
82. "And Allah by His words doth prove and establish His truth, however much the
sinners may hate it!"
Section 9 (83-92)
83. Fama amana limoosa illa thurriyyatun min qawmihi AAala khawfin min firAAawna
wamala-ihim an yaftinahum wa-inna firAAawna laAAalin fee al-ardi wa-innahu lamina
83. But none believed in Moses except some children of his people, because of the fear of
Pharaoh and his chiefs, lest they should persecute them; and certainly Pharaoh was
mighty on the earth and one who transgressed all bounds.
84. Waqala moosa ya qawmi in kuntum amantum bi
llahi faAAalayhi tawakkaloo in
84. Moses said: "O my people! If ye do (really) believe in Allah, then in Him put your
trust if ye submit (your will to His)."www.islamicbulletin.com