90. Wajawazna bibanee isra-eela albahra faatbaAAahum firAAawnu wajunooduhu
baghyan waAAadwan hatta itha adrakahu algharaqu qala amantu annahu la ilaha illa
allathee amanat bihi banoo isra-eela waana mina almuslimeen
90. We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in
insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that
there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who
submit (to Allah in Islam)."
91. Al-ana waqad AAasayta qablu wakunta mina almufsideen
91. (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and
thou didst mischief (and violence)!
lyawma nunajjeeka bibadanika litakoona liman khalfaka ayatan wa-inna
katheeran mina a
nnasi AAan ayatina laghafiloon
92. "This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who
come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"www.islamicbulletin.com