Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of the Book know
well that that is the truth from their Lord. Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.
145. Wala-in atayta allatheena ootoo alkitaba bikulli ayatin ma tabiAAoo qiblataka wama
anta bitabiAAin qiblatahum wama baAAduhum bitabiAAin qiblata baAAdin wala-ini
ittabaAAta ahwaahum min baAAdi ma jaaka mina alAAilmi innaka ithan lamina
145. Even if thou wert to bring to the people of the Book all the Signs (together), they
would not follow Thy Qibla; nor art thou going to follow their Qibla; nor indeed will they
follow each other's Qibla. If thou after the knowledge hath reached thee, Wert to follow
their (vain) desires,--then wert thou Indeed (clearly) in the wrong.
146. Allatheena ataynahumu alkitaba yaAArifoonahu kama yaAArifoona abnaahum wa-
inna fareeqan minhum layaktumoona alhaqqa wahum yaAAlamoon
146. The people of the Book know this as they know their own sons; but some of them
conceal the truth which they themselves know.
147. Alhaqqu min rabbika fala takoonanna mina almumtareen