10. But if We give him a taste of (Our) favours after adversity hath touched him, he is
sure to say, "All evil has departed from me:" Behold! he falls into exultation and pride.
11. Illa allatheena sabaroo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati ola-ika lahum maghfiratun waajrun
11. Not so do those who show patience and constancy, and work righteousness; for them
is forgiveness (of sins) and a great reward.
12. FalaAAallaka tarikun baAAda ma yooha ilayka wada-iqun bihi sadruka an yaqooloo
lawla onzila AAalayhi kanzun aw jaa maAAahu malakun innama anta natheerun
llahu AAala kulli shay-in wakeel
12. Perchance thou mayest (feel the inclination) to give up a part of what is revealed unto
thee, and thy heart feeleth straitened lest they say, "Why is not a treasure sent down unto
him, or why does not an angel come down with him?" But thou art there only to warn! It
is Allah that arrangeth all affairs!www.islamicbulletin.com