20. Ola-ika lam yakoonoo muAAjizeena fee al-ardi wama kana lahum min dooni Allahi
min awliyaa yudaAAafu lahumu alAAathabu ma kanoo yastateeAAoona a
wama kanoo yubsiroon
20. They will in no wise frustrate (His design) on earth, nor have they protectors besides
Allah. Their penalty will be doubled! They lost the power to hear, and they did not see!
21. Ola-ika allatheena khasiroo anfusahum wadalla AAanhum ma kanoo yaftaroon
21. They are the ones who have lost their own souls: and the (fancies) they invented have
left them in the lurch!
22. La jarama annahum fee al-akhirati humu al-akhsaroon
22. Without a doubt, these are the very ones who will lose most in the Hereafter!
23. Inna allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
salihati waakhbatoo ila rabbihim ola-ika as-
habu aljannati hum feeha khalidoon
23. But those who believe and work righteousness, and humble themselves before their
Lord,- They will be companions of the gardens, to dwell therein for aye!www.islamicbulletin.com