147. The Truth is from thy Lord; so be not at all in doubt.
Section 18 (148-152)
148. Walikullin wijhatun huwa muwalleeha fa
stabiqoo alkhayrati aynama takoonoo ya/ti
bikumu Allahu jameeAAan inna Allaha AAala kulli shay-in qadeer
148. To each is a goal to which Allah turns him; then strive together (as in a race)
Towards all that is good. Wheresoever ye are, Allah will bring you Together. For Allah
Hath power over all things.
149. Wamin haythu kharajta fawalli wajhaka shatra almasjidi alharami wa-innahu
lalhaqqu min rabbika wama Allahu bighafilin AAamma taAAmaloon
149. From whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the sacred
Mosque; that is indeed the truth from the Lord. And Allah is not unmindful of what ye