40. At length, behold! there came Our command, and the fountains of the earth gushed
forth! We said: "Embark therein, of each kind two, male and female, and your family -
except those against whom the word has already gone forth,- and the Believers." but only
a few believed with him.
41. Waqala irkaboo feeha bismi Allahi majraha wamursaha inna rabbee laghafoorun
41. So he said: "Embark ye on the Ark, In the name of Allah, whether it move or be at
rest! For my Lord is, be sure, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"
42. Wahiya tajree bihim fee mawjin ka
ljibali wanada noohunu ibnahu wakana fee
maAAzilin ya bunayya irkab maAAana wala takun maAAa alkafireen
42. So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains, and Noah
called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest): "O my son! embark with
us, and be not with the unbelievers!"www.islamicbulletin.com