43. Qala saawee ila jabalin yaAAsimunee mina alma-i qala la AAasima alyawma min
amri Allahi illa man rahima wahala baynahuma almawju fakana mina almughraqeen
43. The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the
water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but
those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was
among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
44. Waqeela ya ardu iblaAAee maaki waya samao aqliAAee wagheeda almao waqudiya
stawat AAala aljoodiyyi waqeela buAAdan lilqawmi a
44. Then the word went forth: "O earth! swallow up thy water, and O sky! Withhold (thy
rain)!" and the water abated, and the matter was ended. The Ark rested on Mount Judi,
and the word went forth: "Away with those who do wrong!"
45. Wanada noohun rabbahu faqala rabbi inna ibnee min ahlee wa-inna waAAdaka
alhaqqu waanta ahkamu alhakimeen
45. And Noah called upon his Lord, and said: "O my Lord! surely my son is of my
family! and Thy promise is true, and Thou art the justest of Judges!"www.islamicbulletin.com