mraatuhu qa-imatun fadahikat fabashsharnaha bi-ishaqa wamin wara-i ishaqa
71. And his wife was standing (there), and she laughed: But we gave her glad tidings of
Isaac, and after him, of Jacob.
72. Qalat ya waylata aalidu waana AAajoozun wahatha baAAlee shaykhan inna hatha
72. She said: "Alas for me! shall I bear a child, seeing I am an old woman, and my
husband here is an old man? That would indeed be a wonderful thing!"
73. Qaloo ataAAjabeena min amri Allahi rahmatu Allahi wabarakatuhu AAalaykum ahla
albayti innahu hameedun majeed
73. They said: "Dost thou wonder at Allah.s decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings
on you, o ye people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise, full of all glory!"www.islamicbulletin.com