74. Falamma thahaba AAan ibraheema a
rrawAAu wajaat-hu albushra yujadiluna fee
74. When fear had passed from (the mind of) Abraham and the glad tidings had reached
him, he began to plead with us for Lut's people.
75. Inna ibraheema lahaleemun awwahun muneeb
75. For Abraham was, without doubt, forbearing (of faults), compassionate, and given to
look to Allah.
76. Ya ibraheemu aAArid AAan hatha innahu qad jaa amru rabbika wa-innahum ateehim
AAathabun ghayru mardood
76. O Abraham! Seek not this. The decree of thy Lord hath gone forth: for them there
cometh a penalty that cannot be turned back!www.islamicbulletin.com