80. Qala law anna lee bikum quwwatan aw awee ila ruknin shadeed
80. He said: "Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to
some powerful support."
81. Qaloo ya lootu inna rusulu rabbika lan yasiloo ilayka faasri bi-ahlika biqitAAin mina
allayli wala yaltafit minkum ahadun illa imraataka innahu museebuha ma asabahum inna
ssubhu alaysa a
81. (The Messengers) said: "O Lut! We are Messengers from thy Lord! By no means
shall they reach thee! now travel with thy family while yet a part of the night remains,
and let not any of you look back: but thy wife (will remain behind): To her will happen
what happens to the people. Morning is their time appointed: Is not the morning nigh?"
82. Falamma jaa amruna jaAAalna AAaliyaha safilaha waamtarna AAalayha hijaratan
min sijjeelin mandood