90. "But ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn unto Him (in repentance): For my Lord is
indeed full of mercy and loving-kindness."
91. Qaloo ya shuAAaybu ma nafqahu katheeran mimma taqoolu wa-inna lanaraka feena
daAAeefan walawla rahtuka larajamnaka wama anta AAalayna biAAazeez
91. They said: "O Shu'aib! much of what thou sayest we do not understand! In fact
among us we see that thou hast no strength! Were it not for thy family, we should
certainly have stoned thee! for thou hast among us no great position!"
92. Qala ya qawmi arahtee aAAazzu AAalaykum mina Allahi wa
ihriyyan inna rabbee bima taAAmaloona muheet
92. He said: "O my people! is then my family of more consideration with you than Allah.
For ye cast Him away behind your backs (with contempt). But verily my Lord
encompasseth on all sides all that ye do!www.islamicbulletin.com