117. Nor would thy Lord be the One to destroy communities for a single wrong- doing, if
its members were likely to mend.
118. Walaw shaa rabbuka lajaAAala a
nnasa ommatan wahidatan wala yazaloona
118. If thy Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind one people: but they will
not cease to dispute.
119. Illa man rahima rabbuka walithalika khalaqahum watammat kalimatu rabbika
laamlaanna jahannama mina aljinnati wa
119. Except those on whom thy Lord hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He
create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: "I will fill Hell with jinns and
men all together."
120. Wakullan naqussu AAalayka min anba-i a
rrusuli ma nuthabbitu bihi fu-adaka
wajaaka fee hathihi alhaqqu wamawAAi
atun wathikra lilmu/mineen