120. All that we relate to thee of the stories of the apostles,- with it We make firm thy
heart: in them there cometh to thee the Truth, as well as an exhortation and a message of
remembrance to those who believe.
121. Waqul lillatheena la yu/minoona iAAmaloo AAala makanatikum inna AAamiloon
121. Say to those who do not believe: "Do what ever ye can: We shall do our part;
iroo inna munta
122. "And wait ye! We too shall wait."
123. Walillahi ghaybu a
l-ardi wa-ilayhi yurjaAAu al-amru kulluhu
AAbudhu watawakkal AAalayhi wama rabbuka bighafilin AAamma taAAmaloon
123. To Allah do belong the unseen (secrets) of the heavens and the earth, and to Him
goeth back every affair (for decision): then worship Him, and put thy trust in Him: and
thy Lord is not unmindful of aught that ye do.www.islamicbulletin.com