15. Falamma thahaboo bihi waajmaAAoo an yajAAaloohu fee ghayabati aljubbi
waawhayna ilayhi latunabi-annahum bi-amrihim hatha wahum la yashAAuroon
15. So they did take him away, and they all agreed to throw him down to the bottom of
the well: and We put into his heart (this Message): 'Of a surety thou shalt (one day) tell
them the truth of this their affair while they know (thee) not'
16. Wajaoo abahum AAishaan yabkoon
16. Then they came to their father in the early part of the night, weeping.
17. Qaloo ya abana inna thahabna nastabiqu watarakna yoosufa AAinda mataAAina
ththi/bu wama anta bimu/minin lana walaw kunna sadiqeen
17. They said: "O our father! We went racing with one another, and left Joseph with our
things; and the wolf devoured him.... But thou wilt never believe us even though we tell