26. Qala hiya rawadatnee AAan nafsee washahida shahidun min ahliha in kana
qameesuhu qudda min qubulin fasadaqat wahuwa mina alkathibeen
26. He said: "It was she that sought to seduce me - from my (true) self." And one of her
household saw (this) and bore witness, (thus):- "If it be that his shirt is rent from the
front, then is her tale true, and he is a liar!
27. Wa-in kana qameesuhu qudda min duburin fakathabat wahuwa mina a
27. "But if it be that his shirt is torn from the back, then is she the liar, and he is telling
28. Falamma raa qameesahu qudda min duburin qala innahu min kaydikunna inna
28. So when he saw his shirt,- that it was torn at the back,- (her husband) said: "Behold!
It is a snare of you women! truly, mighty is your snare!www.islamicbulletin.com