61. Qaloo sanurawidu AAanhu abahu wa-inna lafaAAiloon
61. They said: "We shall certainly seek to get our wish about him from his father: Indeed
we shall do it."
62. Waqala lifityanihi ijAAaloo bidaAAatahum fee rihalihim laAAallahum
yaAArifoonaha itha inqalaboo ila ahlihim laAAallahum yarjiAAoon
62. And (Joseph) told his servants to put their stock-in-trade (with which they had
bartered) into their saddle-bags, so they should know it only when they returned to their
people, in order that they might come back.
63. Falamma rajaAAoo ila abeehim qaloo ya abana muniAAa minna alkaylu faarsil
maAAana akhana naktal wa-inna lahu lahafi
63. Now when they returned to their father, they said: "O our father! No more measure of
grain shall we get (unless we take our brother): So send our brother with us, that we may
get our measure; and we will indeed take every care of him."www.islamicbulletin.com