85. They said: "By Allah. (never) wilt thou cease to remember Joseph until thou reach the
last extremity of illness, or until thou die!"
86. Qala innama ashkoo baththee wahuznee ila Allahi waaAAlamu mina Allahi ma la
86. He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah, and I know from
Allah that which ye know not...
87. Ya baniyya ithhaboo fatahassasoo min yoosufa waakheehi wala tay-asoo min rawhi
Allahi innahu la yay-asu min rawhi Allahi illa alqawmu alkafiroon
87. "O my sons! go ye and enquire about Joseph and his brother, and never give up hope
of Allah.s Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah.s Soothing Mercy, except those
who have no faith."
88. Falamma dakhaloo AAalayhi qaloo ya ayyuha alAAazeezu massana waahlana
ddurru waji/na bibidaAAatin muzjatin faawfi lana alkayla watasaddaq AAalayna inna
Allaha yajzee almutasaddiqeen