88. Then, when they came (back) into (Joseph's) presence they said: "O exalted one!
distress has seized us and our family: we have (now) brought but scanty capital: so pay us
full measure, (we pray thee), and treat it as charity to us: for Allah doth reward the
89. Qala hal AAalimtum ma faAAaltum biyoosufa waakheehi ith antum jahiloon
89. He said: "Know ye how ye dealt with Joseph and his brother, not knowing (what ye
90. Qaloo a-innaka laanta yoosufa qala ana yoosufu wahatha akhee qad manna Allahu
AAalayna innahu man yattaqi wayasbir fa-inna Allaha la yudeeAAu ajra almuhsineen
90. They said: "Art thou indeed Joseph?" He said, "I am Joseph, and this is my brother:
Allah has indeed been gracious to us (all): behold, he that is righteous and patient,- never
will Allah suffer the reward to be lost, of those who do right."
91. Qaloo ta
llahi laqad atharaka Allahu AAalayna wa-in kunna lakhati-een
91. They said: "By Allah. indeed has Allah preferred thee above us, and we certainly
have been guilty of sin!"www.islamicbulletin.com