92. Qala la tathreeba AAalaykumu alyawma yaghfiru Allahu lakum wahuwa arhamu
92. He said: "This day let no reproach be (cast) on you: Allah will forgive you, and He is
the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!
93. Ithhaboo biqameesee hatha faalqoohu AAala wajhi abee ya/ti baseeran wa/toonee bi-
93. "Go with this my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father: he will come to see
(clearly). Then come ye (here) to me together with all your family."
Section 11 (94-104)
94. Walamma fasalati alAAeeru qala aboohum innee laajidu reeha yoosufa lawla an
94. When the caravan left (Egypt), their father said: "I do indeed scent the presence of
Joseph: Nay, think me not a dotard."www.islamicbulletin.com