95. Qaloo ta
llahi innaka lafee dalalika alqadeem
95. They said: "By Allah. truly thou art in thine old wandering mind."
96. Falamma an jaa albasheeru alqahu AAala wajhihi fa
rtadda baseeran qala alam aqul
lakum innee aAAlamu mina Allahi ma la taAAlamoon
96. Then when the bearer of the good news came, He cast (the shirt) over his face, and he
forthwith regained clear sight. He said: "Did I not say to you, 'I know from Allah that
which ye know not?'"
97. Qaloo ya abana istaghfir lana thunoobana inna kunna khati-een
97. They said: "O our father! ask for us forgiveness for our sins, for we were truly at
98. Qala sawfa astaghfiru lakum rabbee innahu huwa alghafooru a