98. He said: "Soon will I ask my Lord for forgiveness for you: for he is indeed Oft-
Forgiving, Most Merciful."
99. Falamma dakhaloo AAala yoosufa awa ilayhi abawayhi waqala odkhuloo misra in
shaa Allahu amineen
99. Then when they entered the presence of Joseph, he provided a home for his parents
with himself, and said: "Enter ye Egypt (all) in safety if it please Allah."
100. WarafaAAa abawayhi AAala alAAarshi wakharroo lahu sujjadan waqala ya abati
hatha ta/weelu ru/yaya min qablu qad jaAAalaha rabbee haqqan waqad ahsana bee ith
akhrajanee mina a
ssijni wajaa bikum mina albadwi min baAAdi an nazagha
shshaytanu baynee wabayna ikhwatee inna rabbee lateefun lima yashao innahu huwa
100. And he raised his parents high on the throne (of dignity), and they fell down in
prostration, (all) before him. He said: "O my father! this is the fulfilment of my vision of
old! Allah hath made it come true! He was indeed good to me when He took me out of
prison and brought you (all here) out of the desert, (even) after Satan had sown enmitywww.islamicbulletin.com