170. When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we
shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of
wisdom and guidance?
171. Wamathalu allatheena kafaroo kamathali allathee yanAAiqu bima la yasmaAAu illa
duAAaan wanidaan summun bukmun AAumyun fahum la yaAAqiloon
171. The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to
things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of
172. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo kuloo min tayyibati ma razaqnakum wa
lillahi in kuntum iyyahu taAAbudoon
172. O ye who believe! Eat of the good things that We have provided for you, and be
grateful to Allah, if it is Him ye worship.
173. Innama harrama AAalaykumu almaytata wa
ddama walahma alkhinzeeri wama
ohilla bihi lighayri Allahi famani idturra ghayra baghin wala AAadin fala ithma
AAalayhi inna Allaha ghafoorun raheem