27. Wayaqoolu allatheena kafaroo lawla onzila AAalayhi ayatun min rabbihi qul inna
Allaha yudillu man yashao wayahdee ilayhi man anab
27. The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say:
"Truly Allah leaveth, to stray, whom He will; But He guideth to Himself those who turn
to Him in penitence,-
28. Allatheena amanoo watatma-innu quloobuhum bithikri Allahi ala bithikri Allahi
28. "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah.
for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.
29. Allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati tooba lahum wahusnu maab
29. "For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a
beautiful place of (final) return."www.islamicbulletin.com