173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that
on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by
necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,--then is he guiltless.
For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.
174. Inna allatheena yaktumoona ma anzala Allahu mina alkitabi wayashtaroona bihi
thamanan qaleelan ola-ika ma ya/kuloona fee butoonihim illa a
yukallimuhumu Allahu yawma alqiyamati wala yuzakkeehim walahum AAathabun
174. Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a
miserable profit,--they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address
them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty.
175. Ola-ika allatheena ishtarawoo a
fama asbarahum AAala a
175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of
Forgiveness. Ah! what boldness (They show) for the Fire!www.islamicbulletin.com