14. "And verily We shall cause you to abide in the land, and succeed them. This for such
as fear the Time when they shall stand before My tribunal,- such as fear the punishment
staftahoo wakhaba kullu jabbarin AAaneed
15. But they sought victory and decision (there and then), and frustration was the lot of
every powerful obstinate transgressor.
16. Min wara-ihi jahannamu wayusqa min ma-in sadeed
16. In front of such a one is Hell, and he is given, for drink, boiling fetid water.
17. YatajarraAAuhu wala yakadu yuseeghuhu waya/teehi almawtu min kulli makanin
wama huwa bimayyitin wamin wara-ihi AAathabun ghalee
17. In gulps will he sip it, but never will he be near swallowing it down his throat: death
will come to him from every quarter, yet will he not die: and in front of him will be a