18. Mathalu allatheena kafaroo birabbihim aAAmaluhum karamadin ishtaddat bihi
rreehu fee yawmin AAasifin la yaqdiroona mimma kasaboo AAala shay-in thalika
18. The parable of those who reject their Lord is that their works are as ashes, on which
the wind blows furiously on a tempestuous day: No power have they over aught that they
have earned: that is the straying far, far (from the goal).
19. Alam tara anna Allaha khalaqa a
lhaqqi in yasha/
yuthhibkum waya/ti bikhalqin jadeed
19. Seest thou not that Allah created the heavens and the earth in Truth? If He so will, He
can remove you and put (in your place) a new creation?
20. Wama thalika AAala Allahi biAAazeez
20. Nor is that for Allah any great matter.www.islamicbulletin.com