25. Tu/tee okulaha kulla heenin bi-ithni rabbiha wayadribu Allahu al-amthala li
25. It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So Allah sets forth
parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition.
26. Wamathalu kalimatin khabeethatin kashajaratin khabeethatin ijtuththat min fawqi al-
ardi ma laha min qarar
26. And the parable of an evil Word is that of an evil tree: It is torn up by the root from
the surface of the earth: it has no stability.
27. Yuthabbitu Allahu allatheena amanoo bi
ththabiti fee alhayati a
wafee al-akhirati wayudillu Allahu a
alimeena wayafAAalu Allahu ma yasha/