follow the apostles!" "What! were ye not wont to swear aforetime that ye should suffer no
45. Wasakantum fee masakini allatheena
alamoo anfusahum watabayyana lakum kayfa
faAAalna bihim wadarabna lakumu al-amthal
45. "And ye dwelt in the dwellings of men who wronged their own souls; ye were clearly
shown how We dealt with them; and We put forth (many) parables in your behoof!"
46. Waqad makaroo makrahum waAAinda Allahi makruhum wa-in kana makruhum
litazoola minhu aljibal
46. Mighty indeed were the plots which they made, but their plots were (well) within the
sight of Allah, even though they were such as to shake the hills!
47. Fala tahsabanna Allaha mukhlifa waAAdihi rusulahu inna Allaha AAazeezun thoo
47. Never think that Allah would fail his apostles in His promise: for Allah is Exalted in
power, - the Lord of Retribution.www.islamicbulletin.com