l-arda madadnaha waalqayna feeha rawasiya waanbatna feeha min kulli shay-in
19. And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and
immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.
20. WajaAAalna lakum feeha maAAayisha waman lastum lahu biraziqeen
20. And We have provided therein means of subsistence,- for you and for those for whose
sustenance ye are not responsible.
21. Wa-in min shay-in illa AAindana khaza-inuhu wama nunazziluhu illa biqadarin
21. And there is not a thing but its (sources and) treasures (inexhaustible) are with Us; but
We only send down thereof in due and ascertainable measures.
22. Waarsalna a
rriyaha lawaqiha faanzalna mina a
ssama-i maan faasqaynakumoohu
wama antum lahu bikhazineen